"Hasbunallahu wa ni'mal wakeel "Allah alone is sufficient for us, and he is the best disposer of affairs"
The Story: Inspired by the miracle of the parting of the sea. When we experience difficulty in our lives and feel hopeless, we need to remind ourselves that Allah alone is sufficient for us. This painting symbolizes the moment when the children of Israel felt hopeless when they were faced with a barrier (red sea!) while trying to escape Pharoah. Musa AS never waivered even though the situation seemed impossible to escape. He said, "my lord is with me and he will guide me through this". This is tawakkul. We will all face situations in life where we feel hopeless and those are the times we need to trust Allah and seek his help. Nothing is impossible for him.
The lines of "stacked" silver leaf symbolize the building of trust while the grey streaks surrounding the ayat illustrate the feeling of being trapped. The patterns in the triangles depict the many emotions of the sea.
Product: This photo print is shipped securely in cardboard packaging. Sold unframed. Packaged with a story card that states the inspiration behind the painting. The story card is a great conversation starter!
Shipping: Orders take 5 business days to prepare. Standard & tracked service available at checkout. Shipping worldwide since 2012!
Spread the beauty of Islam by owning art that tells a story. This modern Islamic art makes a great gift for house warming, weddings & birthdays.
Check out my framing tips here!
1. All prints are sold individually without any framing
2. The actual colour of the print may vary due to screen resolution, lighting or ink output (printer).
3. These are prints on photo paper, not the original painting. Please review size options and details before purchasing.
4. All artwork by Saleha Art is subject to copyright and any reproduction or printing of this work is against the law
5. Please refer to measurements for exact size. Images were digitally adjusted to show prints in interior settings